Injuries are a part of our lives, but there is no reason to make it an impediment. One should always be ready to bounce back and face the challenges. Medications are often recommended by doctors for the pain but, if one is to get any long term relief, they need to be treated appropriately, so physiotherapy is the best option for that. After all, it works the bones and muscles and helps it to go back to its previous form.
Here are ten reasons to help you try out physiotherapy,
1. Sports injuries: Sportsmen are born fighters but some injuries can be so major that it can threaten their career. Trying out physiotherapy helps to relax the bones and muscles like few other things can and allows the person to achieve mobility much faster.
2. During Pregnancy: Since women have to change their postures drastically over the course of a few months and the additional weight often plays havoc with their lower back, it is best to try out physiotherapy to relive the pain, without having to take any medicines that might be harmful for the baby.
3. Weight management: So many of us have insecurities with our bodies and are fighting with weight issues. Physiotherapy can relax and work the muscles much more when regular exercises seems to fail. It also improves digestion, and helps to assimilate the food better rather than allowing it to be stored in the body as fat.
4. Chronic Pain: There are lots of pain that are often unaccounted for. We blame it on old age and arthritis and other unexplained factors. Instead of opting for unnecessary medicines, physiotherapy exercises have been known to provide long standing relief in most cases.
5. Before or after surgery: Certain musculoskeletal issues have to be taken care of before a surgery, or after it for quick and efficient recovery. Physiotherapy is the best option to do it, without having to try out medicines that might have side effects or which the patient might not be able to take in due to their condition.
6. Curing Sleep Apnea: Most of us have breathing troubles like sleeping apnea and excessive snoring that mainly happens due to breathing problems. Physiotherapy can help to widen the channels and help in better sleep by relaxing the body as a whole. For similar reasons, it is very helpful for curing asthma as well.
7. Treatment of pelvic floor disorders: This disorder is especially common in women who have had to undergo abdominal surgery, to hysterectomy or even after giving birth. And as a result there are bowel and urinary inconsistencies that can be very disconcerting. Physiotherapy can help with long-term benefits in all these areas.
8. Relief from Bone Ailments: Not only the elderly, but also the young adults tend to suffer from arthritis, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid and other conditions that resemble hyperthyroidism. Lack of adequate movement and long hours in front of the computers are to be blamed for it but physiotherapy can help with getting lasting solutions.
9. Treatment for Accidental injury: Injuries caused by accidents need extreme care, because the effects of an internal injury or a misplaced bone might have lasting repercussions. However, with the right physiotherapist, most of the problems can be resolved and with better results, allowing extra movement and flexibility is a much less duration.
10. Rehabilitation: Physiotherapy is a part of most rehabilitation programs simply because it takes a far more holistic approach to healing than any other form of treatment, making the results truly fruitful, without any side effects and without having to incur expenditure for expensive medicines.
There are lot of Physiotherapy clinics everywhere, which are committed towards making the recovery process smoother for their patients and clients. WeCare Physiotherapy is the new destination for those looking forward to getting a fit body and enhanced mobility with affordable rates and positive results. With fully certified physiotherapists and access to the best infrastructure, there are provisions for Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Pilates and Reflexology. There is also a Shoulder Clinic and Sports Injury Clinic. All of this contributes to an all-round and holistic approach to treating pain and other bone and muscles problems, with specialized advice from the therapists. Give us a call to meet our friendly clinicians in Sittingbourne & Sheerness, tell your requirements and let us help you heal your pain.